The 2013 New Hampshire Liberty Forum will be happening in a month. If you want to see about 500 libertarian types overflow the second-largest conference center in the state of New Hampshire, you’ll want to be there. I’m impressed with the speaker lineup this year, which reaches beyond traditional libertarian circles:
- Tom Woods is a keynote speaker. Popular LVMI-associated historian, bestselling author.
- Declan McCullagh – now chief political correspondent for CNET, long associated with Wired
- Jeffrey Albert Tucker – publisher of Laissez Faire Books
- Thaddeus Russell – history prof & author
- Steve Cooksey – that paleo guy in NC who was fined by the dietitian licensing board for advocating the paleo diet
- ESSAM – that NYC artist who punked the NYPD with his anti-drone artwork
- Julie Borowski – TokenLibertarianGirl
- Mike Yashko from FEE
- Aaron Day from the Atlas Society
- Lots of Bitcoin folks
I would be particularly interested to hear Jody Underwood, a Free Stater who chairs the school board in Croydon, NH. Last year she talked about their efforts to implement school choice at the town level.
Sadly, I won’t be there this year, too busy. (I will be going to the Porcupine Freedom Festival in summer, however.) Here’s the link for more information and registration.